The time has come. The unboxing and comparison of the DJI Mini 3 Pro Vs The DJI Mini 4 Pro. Big Upgrades.
The improved noise reduction algorithm of Mini 4 Pro’s Night Shots video effectively suppresses noise and facilitates clearer, cleaner footage right from the camera.
DJI Mini 4 Pro features comprehensive upgrades in its vision sensing system, imaging system, video transmission system, and intelligent features.
Details are as follows: While maintaining a 249g lightweight design, DJI Mini 4 Pro boasts an omnidirectional vision sensing system to achieve omnidirectional obstacle sensing. It uses a new image-processing platform and supports recording 4K/60fps HDR videos, with optional 10-bit D-Log M and HLG color modes, elevating multiple shooting specifications. It is equipped with the DJI O4 FHD digital video transmission system, which provides a max transmission distance of up to 20 km*. It comes with the newly upgraded ActiveTrack 360°, Waypoint Flight, Advanced RTH, Cruise Control, and other intelligent features.
Data tested under FCC standard in an unobstructed environment without interference. Used for reference purposes only and provides no guarantee for actual transmission distance.
Compared with the camera module of DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mini 4 Pro has the following major upgrades:
- A new image-processing platform is used to improve the overall imaging performance.
- The HDR video specification has been upgraded from 4K/30fps to 4K/60fps.
- The Slow Motion specification has been upgraded from 1080p to 4K.
- The new 10-bit D-Log M and HLG color modes record colors and details with a high dynamic range.
- The new Night video mode (Night Shots) delivers enhanced low-light performance.
- The simulated long exposure (shutter speed of up to 8 s) enables more creative possibilities.
- A next-gen SmartPhoto algorithm is adopted to effectively improve photo quality.
- The resolution of panorama photos is higher.