As of March 9, 2019, Dr. Hasan A. Rizvi, Hematology/Oncology is no longer seeing New York Cancer & Blood Specialists (NYCBS) patients at their office.
Originally from Long Island, NY, Dr. Brennan had a wonderful upbringing on Long Island and Fire Island in the summers, Grateful for parents sacrifices. I was grateful to have 3 wonderful brothers and a sister all who are inspiring and supportive. I always asked questions and wanted to know more. I was a very curious person and always wanted to learn more. I took a more untraditional path towards Medicine which began at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York where I was a Management Information Systems Major and graduated with a B.S. During my 4 years at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute I traveled and studied abroad in Australia and Indonesia. I was also a member of the Varsity Men’s Lacrosse Team for all 4 years. I felt I really wasn’t doing the work I wanted to do every day. Moreover, I was passionate about health, wellbeing and fitness. I enjoyed working with and helping people and I knew Medicine was where my heart was. So, I went to Medical School and now practice Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine. I have taken advantage of my education and further exploited that knowledge to learn more about health information technology, software development and web development. I enjoy inspiring others to take on challenges and reap the rewards of success. I now spend a good portion of my time outside of the hospital brainstorming ideas and developing software and designing websites. I am passionate about life and all the opportunities it has to offer. Never take anything for granted and be grateful you have another day to further your knowledge and make a contributing impact on society.
Saving lives runs in the family for Dr. Christopher Brennan. The West Islip native is a Hospitalist in the Emergency Department at Good Samaritan. As a kid he worked as a life guard at Fire Island, following the footsteps of his parents and siblings. The commitment to caring continues at home for Dr. Brennan. […]
Here is a list of facilities I have mapped out. I hope you find this helpful. View Addiction Facilities Detox in a full screen map
You have been taking x amount of drug x over a certain amount of time and pleasure decreases or plateaus, in order to get same pleasurable sensation, or experience you must take more or escalating dosages.
Name Address City State Zip Phone Url Alternatives Counseling Services, Inc 540 East Main Street Riverhead NY 11901 (631) 369-1200 Alternatives Counseling Services, Inc 291 Hampton Road South Hampton NY 11968 (631) 283-4440 Brookhaven Memorial Hospital/Medical Center 365 East Main Street Patchogue NY 11772 (631) 854-1222 Brookhaven Memorial Hospital/Medical Center 550 Montauk […]
Name Phone Number Adult Protective Services (631) 853-2236 Birthright of Nassau/Suffolk Hotline (800) 550-4900 Brookhaven Sanctuary (631) 451-8011 CDC National Aids Hotline (800) 342-2437 Child Find of America (800) 426-5678 Child Protective Services (800) 342-3720 Fathers Rights Association (516) 783-1636 Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Hotline (888) 843-4564 Girls and Boys Town National Hotline (800) 448-3000 […]
Specifically, what can this blog do to help readers and their needs? I know families, friends, brothers and sisters, husbands and wives who are facing the devastating effects of opioids. With the ability to change the mental and physical chemicals in the human brain. Opioids have the ability to run or take control of individuals […]
Some may not know why addiction to opiates is so strong and why people continue to use despite the negative attention they draw and negative effects its use has on their many aspects of life. The analgesic (painkiller) effects of opioids are a function of reduced perception of pain, decreased reaction to pain and an increase in […]
Do you know how frustrating it is to chase after something you will never catch and hold on too? You continue to spend money during this rampage for something that will only last so shortly. The results are far more devastating to the individuals and his or her family than you could ever imagine. A […]
- Happy Birthday to my Brother in #heaven Think about you everyday, Miss you everyday. #rip #family drwhips13 drkkup… https://t.co/Py6T9rebej 7 hours ago
- 37 Invincible with Quad Outboards at the #miamiboatshow #miami #invincibleboats hitting 73 knots @invincibleboats … https://t.co/jYu3WSJR41 4 days ago
- Alabama (USA) Treatment Facilities and ResourcesBrowse Alabama Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs, Addiction Treatment Centers and Counseling services in AL
- North Carolina (USA) Treatment Facilities and ResourcesBrowse North Carolina Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs, Addiction Treatment Centers and Counseling services in NC
- Utah (USA) Treatment Facilities and ResourcesBrowse Utah Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs, Addiction Treatment Centers and Counseling services in UT
- Washington (USA) Treatment Facilities and ResourcesBrowse Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs, Addiction Treatment Centers and Counseling services in WA
- Oregon (USA) Treatment Facilities and ResourcesBrowse Oregon Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs, Addiction Treatment Centers and Counseling services in OR